Download Printable Information Sheet
Power Magnetics supplies Neutral Grounding Transformers that offer protection from fault current damaging transformer and generator systems. Power Magnetics manufactures high and low volume specialty Neutral Grounding Transformers in a wide range of voltages and power.
The zig-zag transformer derives a neutral for grounding purpose. Neutral Grounding Transformers are used in energy and other industrial markets.
- Power up to 1000 kVA
- Up to 25 kV Class / 150 kV BIL
- Three Phase Zig-Zag Transformer
- Current Transformer Metering
- Dry Construction, copper or aluminum windings
- Manufactured to meet US and International UL, CE, IEC, CSA, ANSI and IEEE 32 standards
- VPI (Vacuum – Pressure Impregnation varnish with gas-fired oven curing)
- Insulation Class 150, 180 and 220 available
- NEMA 1 or NEMA 3R enclosed
- Thermal Switches
- Custom Terminations
- Issue of Certificate of Compliance and Test Reports